Purchase New Lenses And Mirrors and Cleaning Kit

Hello -
Complete newbie and I am wondering where I can purchase some lenses and mirrors for my laser cutter.

I have a ‘Just Add Sharks’, Whitetooth, Co2 Laser Cutter 80W can you help please.

Many thanks

Jason

Hello Jason

You’re almost in the right place! There is a shop icon at the top of this forum. But to save time here’s a link to the Whitetooth product collection.

It takes a 25mm mirror in Molybdenum. The lens is an IIVI 20mm OD 2.5” focal length.

For cleaning first visually inspect, a glasses cleaning cloth for a dry clean is sufficient. If the lens or mirror is very tarnished or dirty use isopropyl alcohol IPA. A lens cloth is Included with a new lens or mirrors.

If you need a quote for servicing or support please email info@smokeandmirrors.store

Is this the correct link for the mirrors

I am not sure for the lens could you add a product link please this post

Many thanks

Jason

1 Like

As I understand it either mirror works, coatings/flatness may be better on the pro mirror as you get what you pay for, but the economy mirror is probably sufficient if you need the £13…

The only IIVI one in the link Smokey shared is https://smokeandmirrors.store/collections/just-add-sharks-whitetooth-a1/products/iivi-20mm-znse-63-3mm-focal-length-lens , and its description says it is used in the Whitetooth where the economy one doesn’t list this, so I’m guessing thats the one to go for.

Good luck with your renovation!

1 Like