Laser cutter for sale!

Fantastic beginner laser cutter great for first time novices or someone who would like another project. Has been used for 2 years with great results. A3 size cutting bed. Needs the CO2 tube replacing due to normal upkeep. Great for etching and cutting wood and acrylic. Compatable with RD Works and Adobe illustrator. Comes with brand new water pump, brand new power supply and rotation plate. £500 collection only
Pop me a message for more info and photos of the machine along with projects we have done using this machine.

Hello please can I ask if this is still for sale? Please would it be possible to have some photos of the machine along with projects we have done using this machine? Many thanks Gavin

Hello please can I ask if this is still for sale? Please would it be possible to have some photos of the machine along with projects we have done using this machine? I don’t know is you got my first message . Many thanks Gavin

1 Like

Hello Gavin

I’m pretty sure Halle sold her cutter, but I’ve emailed her to ask her to come back and bring us up to date. Thanks.